Our Spring Appeal 2018 is about thanking all those who already pray for and give to our work protecting children around the world, and inspiring others to consider doing so.
- Protecting children from harm through training and mentoring.
- Helping families to provide children with a safe home.
- Connecting and training churches to do more, better, together.
- Raising awareness of child rights across whole cities.
Puja is 17 and suffered from low self-esteem because of her disability. After receiving mentoring, Puja now says, “I feel confident and believe I lack nothing.” Over 70% of girls in India are neglected by their family and almost half wished they were boys. Puja’s mentor Mukund says, “I sense that some of these girls are being abused in their homes. I’m patiently waiting for them to open up.”
Our new brochure is a great overview of Viva’s work, highlighting our vision and mission to change the lives and circumstances of vulnerable children.
We praise God for the transformation happening in our partner networks and the lives of children.
We believe we can do more, better, together.
And you can help us make whole cities safer places for children by making a gift today.
- Giving £6.67* each month adds up to a fantastic £100 a year which could fund 5 girls to receive mentoring in India.
- Giving £10* each month for 5 years adds up to a super £750 which could fund 3 children to be reintegrated into safe, loving families in Uganda.
- Giving £23* each month for 3 years totals a wonderful £1,000 which could fund 35 church leaders to be trained about anti-trafficking work in Nepal.
- Giving £34* each month makes a fabulous £500 each year which could fund 2 city-wide Good Treatment Campaigns to be run in Bolivia.
*with Gift Aid